ENTRIES
PROFILE
LINKS
TAGBOARD
MISCELLANEOUS
CREDITS

Human(s) Viewing

Thursday, May 29, 2008

Haha, real sorry readers, will be posting up pictures soon!
When I'm not as tired.

Had lessons in the morning, which was AHHHHH, so boring.
Then, went to KK and then to another clinic, waiting time was =.=~
But my brother kept me entertained. Good, my brother's ear has
recovered from that ear infection.. So I can now shout at his ear already HAHA.
Bro is super cute today la, he does every facial expression I asked him to, LOL.
And I went pasting postits with drawings on his face, super funny la.
I'm torturing my brother >)

Waraku pasta was dinner, and it's nice!!! And of course, fattening =x
But really very nice maaa.. BUT I JOGGED AT NIGHT OKAY LOL.
I realise we jog at different locations everytime~
Last time was around the neighbourhood.. then
east coast park, then pasir ris park, and now town park LOL.

I very tired already.. Wanna slp soon, but my hair's not dry,
lazy to BLOW is dry hahaha. There's sch tmr still!! ): UNTIL 3.30pm!! >D

Of course, I know you'll no longer be..
But still, what is lost, is lost.
True to say : If it's yours, it'll be yours. If not, it'll never come back.
Not gonna do much, not gonna say much.
O levels is more impt, than anything else,
so if you like to continue nonsense,
you're the one at loss :D

12:53 AM