Thursday, May 29, 2008
Helloooo, I'm tired. HAAH,
for the last 2-3 posts, I've been complaining that I'm tired.
But ah nvm, I still have work to do ltr ):
School ended at 3.30 today,
rushed home and who knows? ms pig's still slping. =.=
Sooo, end up never go Kbox? haha. But still went for jogging at
town park. Today sweat super much can! haha. One day! I'll be able
to run 2 rounds =.= HAHA. Then, as usual, the 3 of us, jiawen mummy and me,
went to eat dinner. Ah, fattening food like always, then there's this group
of "ahlians".. Lols, childish. Say us not happy, clown right? Make people
laugh only, and oh ya, like some curly hair guy. Oh, you bring so much laughter to us.
Should I thank you?? ... Yay, no. :D
Sooo, ah I'm so tired!! Still have bio to finish, tmr's DEADline. lols.
Eh, curly hair, you don't dee siao siao my friends okay!
Call people dog? Lmao, I think the readers know what I'll say la, but
I don't be so bad okay. BUT I STILL DON'T UNDERSTAND WHY USE
THE WORD DOG! When you yourself... okokok.. XD
And anyway, you have a mother, too, have to say about other people's?
What kind of a man are you? ... Maybe just a curly hair one, nothing else lah?
You've got a big problem, really.. You just don't learn your mistakes.
Crap, and yet so stubborn, like did we ever do things like that to you in the past?
ARghh, at least we sat down and talked, when there's problems lor.
&&&, say I gl? my god! What are you trying to say man! Let's compare,
me more gl, or you? Please learn some proper descriptive vocabs. :D
Ooooo, Long and curly hair, not nice.. will look more like Aaa. But if you like
it, I'll be happy for you too! At least you'll make everyone around you more happy!!
10:42 PM
