Wednesday, May 14, 2008
Hey, wasn't online ytd, as I was studying MT!!
How hardworking eh? For the first time!! MT!!
Haha, okay, wasn't much of a GREAT thing.
It's still last minute.. 26th may!! Jiayou my dear friends!
Got back almost all of the subjects le.. ALMOST.
Wasn't really well done, could've been much better if I've put in more effort.
Why CAN'T I? & Yes I will, of course I will, stidy hard for prelims and Os.
I'll make sure I'm the top 10%. I don't care :D $300~ $500~ =x It is not alot lor..
Okay, anyway, SURPRISINGLY, my english improved the most! YES!
And I didn't even study for it, how? How to study at the very last minute, for
this subject!! GRRRR. But anyway, I'm really happy ^^
So far..
Mt - 58 /100
( I fail my letter, wth right? zzzz. I wanna thanks yuan lao so much.
yes he have helped (: )
Lit - 31/50
( haven got back my ss marks, couldn't get the overall for comb hum..
But still, it's not good. Ya, syab haven slap me. I said I wanted 32! No, I won't
thanks Amelia Anne, she's so F*ing lazy! )
English - Compo - 19/30
Paper 2 - 35.5/50
( YES YES, FINALLY, A!!!!! I AM SO F HAPPY LA. No other words but Fuck. Lol yea.
Situational writting wasn't returned, yet. Haha, but yes! I'm so happy~ :D
Ms Tham said, summary, the highest content marks was 13/15. And I GOT IT!!
Not me only la, many more, i think? At least Xinyan also. But later, BAOMU
helped me find another content mark, yay~ 14/15. WHOOTs, I've never been
so happy for english, THANK YOU BAOMU~)
Chem - 66.7/100
( I know I din study hard ENOUGH, no complains~ I'll work harder! A Please~ ):
Ya, and again, Zeya has got the ONLY A1, and there's not even a A2, next was
Yijie with 69! How tough. zzzz~ Not an excuse, if he can do it, so can I! :D)
Physics - 52(?)/100
( Somewhere there, was too terrible for me to remember.. Lol, but I can't believe it!
An A1 from last mid yr, to a B in end yr, and now a C! NOT C5! C6!!!!
But the paper was though, for me? Yes, really though I couldn't understand
physics. Will try my best to!)
E-maths - 70.4/100
(... Super funny I tell you, I got 69.2 at first.. Then I'm like WTH already,
then I found one mark he didn't add, so my overall was increased.. to 69.9.. =.=
Then ya, was really wtf. Lols, but end up I saw an ans that he didn't mark
and phew, one more mark and A2.. Lols, It's not even good! I'm the lower
half of the class, always for E-maths.)
A-maths - 62.2/100
( I did improve, but not really good? This MATHS teacher of mine, MR DENNIS TEO~
counted my marks wrongly, not one mark, its 4!!!!! LOLS, I wonder.. Maths teacher.)
Yup, someone wanted me to do this quiz. Lols, since I'm bored, why not.
Instructions : Remove 1 question from the 20 question and replace 1 personal question . Make it a total of 20 questions , then tag 8 people in your list . List them out at the end of this post . Notify them in their tagbox that they have been tagged . Whoever does this tag will get a blessing from all (:
1)Have you seen a real miracle happening to you before ?
Getting an A for my english paper 2? counted? =x
2)What is the thing that you want most now ?
A1s x8
3)What are the goals you wanna archive in your life ?
A1 for now, Bio chem in Uni & then work, takecare of grandma :D
4)If you have one more wish to wish for , what would it be ?
30 hours a day.
5)What are you afraid to lose most now ?
Everything =/
6)Do you believe in ETERNAL love ?
Kinda.
7)If you meeted someone tht you love alot , will you confess to him/her ?
Doubt so.
8)What would you do with 200 bucks ?
Clothes~ :D
9)What is currently in your mind ?
O levels is next next monday.. =.=
& Neopets? LOL.
10)Do you regret in life ?
Yes.
11)Would you cherish every friendship of yours ?
Depends? =/
12)One word to describe your life.
wtf. Ah not a word, of maybe just the last word. lol.
13)What do you think is th most important thing in your life ?
Love ones & studies.
14)Do you find a need to find a stead ?
NO
15)What do you wna your friendship to be like ?
Simple, like me & WHAT sin har lol.
16)What are th things you would wna think of ?
No, not you. A1 A1 A1.
17)What is your favorite hobby ?
I don't know leh, all I can think of now is O levels is next next monday.
18)If you're feeling low one day , who would you go to ?
WHAT sinhar, syab Or myself =x
19)Who would you spend your day with if its your last day on earth ?
Emo first. Then with family.
20)If you have th permission to destroy something , what/who would it be ?
Love, it caused too much hurt to so many people.
Can dowan others do? =XXXXXX
O levels is STILL ON~ NEXT NEXT MONDAY OMG.
6:27 PM
