ENTRIES
PROFILE
LINKS
TAGBOARD
MISCELLANEOUS
CREDITS

Human(s) Viewing

Friday, May 02, 2008

Kinda feeling low, and happy at the same time?
Haha, low cause of some dumb reason I don't wanna say.
Maybe I should just forget it, treat it like it had never happen. ):
I just can't..

Anyway, I'm QUITE happy of my A-maths grade for paper 1..
Suprisingly, MR DENNIS TEO marked it already :D
And though I'm ranked at the lower half of the class, that doesn't matter,
I still managed to pass.. At least with a B! (: And I'm happy already,
not really though.. o.o I'll chiong for paper 2, I'll make sure I get
A1 for it ^^ And I got a B4 I think? DT said I got a low B. Sigh..
I was happy you know, when I walk up to him and saw a B on
the paper.. But after much thinking, what's the joy for? =.=~
It's okay, it's just mid-year. L1R5 9 points for Prelims okay! :D:D

Stupid bisector =.=~ 4 marks gone.. I only managed to measure the angle
of the stupid triangle.. , which is not even asked in the qn? lol.

10:44 PM