ENTRIES
PROFILE
LINKS
TAGBOARD
MISCELLANEOUS
CREDITS

Human(s) Viewing

Tuesday, June 03, 2008

-Edited-
No more vulgers, no more complains lol. But I still don't feel good. ):
Had been mapling for the past few days, and its not really that fun.
Private server, like how many times exp, 500x i think.
But anyway, lv 160 now :D Of course, bishop!! (:
Admin went to aus, then the GMs started doing craps..
First was some kind of "find the moon" contest. 2 rounds of it, and I WON the second.
LOLS la, I'm like walking around maple, then the moon was infront of me haha, the prize
was a shit brown work gloves, which is of super low cost? And I already have 5 of it!
Then, the GM summoned ah pek and ah ma at Elnath, which killed many people :D
But I didn't die muahahahha.
THEN, there's a snail event, and GM went to summon ALOT of green snails in the FM =.=
And Last, the Zak event? dots la, I got nothing can! Didn't even realise when
the zak die. zzz. But I got a skill book :D But theif de ):
And anyway, I was so relaxed looking at how others die, and myself too. Cause,
the GM will revive everyone.. So I was eating chocolates and talking on the phone
with joyce, hahaha.


Zakum.

Ah, I'm doing bio and mapling at the same time :D

6:44 PM