Saturday, June 21, 2008
Hi.
2 more days to school reopen. And I've done nothing of my homework,
other than SS proj, which was mostly done my Syab. And I'm just
rephrasing her work into a mini essay and a mindmap, what have I done?
Yeah, I did the fall of venice, copying the textbook.
I went to sch for Chem without knowing WHAT to BRING. And not doing my hw.
& so far, I've only done ss and bio. And most of my work is at home,
packed into boxes. How? And I'm only going home tmr. I've only got Chem,
Ss, and bio here with me.. Physics have damn lots of work and I din bring.
What am I doing man. It's 3 months to O levels..
Oh ya, I found this ss website with all the notes and some quiz. Ask me for the
web on msn. (:
It's too late to apologize. Don't. :D
11:31 AM
