Sunday, June 08, 2008
Hihi! :D
Mummy lied again, said the reno will start tmr, and end up on thurs.
So my room is now super messy, full of stupid boxes!! >D
The kitchen, and the rest of the house too. So, how to survive for another
2 or 3 days? How am I gonna cook maggi mee!!! >D>D
Nvm, =.= I think I'll be moving to tamp earlier :D
Anw, Mapled, lv 196. (: And lazy to go on. LOLS. & KL intro another
new server! With mistaken's master as the GM, he said can give cash item, or zak helm.
Cool right, I just want to have that zak helm on, and get my bishop to lv 200.
Thats it! :D I'll study, ltr, after my tv show at 10pm! (: I'm already feeling
damn guilty for not studying le, gonna do chem hw ltr ^^ Or maybe finish my
halfway done bio. Headache now! ): Pain luhs!
Oh, & the new server's hoster is pri 6.. Tmd pro? But, good luck for your
PSLE man! :X
Just now, when packing my table, I found some crap done by US during
our sec 2 days. LOLS LA. The certified BIRDS WTH~ ! HAHAHAHAH!
Damn funny one. I'm LALABABULABIRD! :D
Okay la, I'll go dig out some snacks to eat lmao.
9:32 PM
