Wednesday, June 11, 2008
Realised I haven been taking pics lately. Lols, not like all those crazy
camwhoring moments last year, go view my previous posts, compare. HAHA.
I've got 2 here, taken ytd. The bbq pit and the beach. Lame man. LOLS,
But Sharon and Wenxin were there posing for Geraldine, the cam man. haha.
I miss school! ):
I miss 4/8! Only got to see half of them ytd. Lols.
OH YA OH YA OH YA, I haven post about this person I saw, in the toilet ytd,
she put her FOOT with her SLIPPERS into the basin..... WTF! I'm beside her okay.
Zzzzz!
O levels~! I just can't stop thinking about how SLACK I am now.
& yet I'm doing nothing about it. =.= I'll read the mocking bird ltr. zzzzz.
I've really got like nothing left to do le, my books are all packed into boxes already.
Bye :D
1:50 PM
