Wednesday, June 04, 2008

Steal from LuckyNo13's Forum thr one. =x Nice right? :D
Hi blog, other than you, no one else will want to listen to my probs.
Blog, I'm so sad.. Really. Very, so very. I want to cry. But I don't even know how,
or why. It's just so stupid to feel sad, cause it changes nothing.
And, what's the point I mean, when no one really cared about what I say.
You know, I wanted the best for you, my friends. Blog! AHHHHH. I love you most.
I guess, I'm not a good friend? If I am, then the others won't find new friends so easily,
won't forget me so quickly. Am I really that bad, huh blog. My family laughed at me,
my friends ignored me. Blog, what am I gonna do? Every single one of them hates me,
other than you.. Nooooooooooooooooooooooo! I really don't know what I should say..
Blog, I'm not feeling good at all...
I love youuu blog!
You were always there for me, for 2 years already.
But I'm still sad ):
10:36 PM
