Wednesday, July 30, 2008
328th post [:
Hellooooo, I'm moooooody today xD
LOL. Okay lahs. I always don't look like what I feel. =.= Right right?
But was happy after staying back to study after school. [:
HAHAHAHA, it's really funny to hear the VP's "joke" on stage this morning.
"DUMB OR DEAF?" How would that stupiiiiiid asshole know. Stupid lahs.
Sherilyn says "He says that and I won't reply too!" Agreed. Damn funny man!
Still translate chinese and singlish. Ppl dowan talk to you already still continue
to make yourself a fool. HAHAHA. Then BHB say you "let" her.
Okay, for you guys who don't know the story..
VP went up to stage today morning, said someone complained about one
girl in the school. He said.. the girl in school jumped the queue infront of him
in the supermarket. Then he "kindly" told her what she had done.
NO RESPONSE. (lol) Then the guy continue to ask THREE MORE TIMES, LOUDER.
NO RESPONSE! (LOL) Then the guy translated his words into Singlish
and Chinese. NO RESPONSE!! (HAHAHHA!) THEN THEN THEN,
the guy ask the girl.. "You dumb, or deaf?" Then he took it as she was in a hurry,
so he "LET" her cut his queue. THEN THE GIRL DIDN'T SAY THANKYOU.
So he complained.
WTF RIGHT. Still dare to complain. =.= And the VP was like so damn angry.
** I HAVE NOT JOGGED FOR WEEKS.
7:53 PM
