ENTRIES
PROFILE
LINKS
TAGBOARD
MISCELLANEOUS
CREDITS

Human(s) Viewing

Wednesday, July 09, 2008

Blogging about studies BORED my readers. HEHEEEEEE.
But what else have I got to blog about? =x

Anyway, I'm very tired now, most of the time..
Ahhhh, after 3 days of "holidays", and 4 nights of "better sleep".
The energy I have only lasts for a day. And for the rest of the week, I'll be all dead~
I can't stop falling asleep in class you know, realised it when Sinhar said
"Miracle you aren't sleeping", when she walks pass my class the other day...

Is it really that bad? I think so you know, I know, 1st period I'm sleeping already.
And I remembered I said "Ahhhh! Wait for him to write the ans, then wait for him
to realise he's wrong (for many times, he did) and then wait for him to start correcting his
mistakes, and then wait for him to STOP BLOCKING MY VIEW OF THE WHITEBOARD!
I'll make use of my time wisely, Lemme sleep for another 5 mins" *head on the table*
It's maths btw.

I'm guai enough not to sleep during lit? Largely because I'm facing the you-know-who.
I don't want to mention her name! >:( And that it's fun to highlight paragraphs of the text.
LOL, I highlighted 3/4 of the page :D She said it's important!!

Okay, stop talking about class, heee. Stayed back with msWHAT after school for
her undone Bio homework, one whole stack.. =.= I was SHOCKED MAN. ZzZz.
While waiting, I did some of my Chem revision and played with Terence's PSP :D

~~~~~~ Jogged which made me MORE tired. Actually, I walked, one round around
town park. Lol. But I did jog from my hse to thr? Which was good enough.
I think cause I ate too much before I ran lmao. Hungry mahhs!

Sleeepppppyyyyyyyyy~

10:03 PM