ENTRIES
PROFILE
LINKS
TAGBOARD
MISCELLANEOUS
CREDITS

Human(s) Viewing

Tuesday, July 08, 2008

Hello! :D Got pics liao, forced June to send me =X
LOOK! My very loved darlings :D


Wendy look wierd in this pic eh?.. And Junjun is so cute!!!!!!!!
Anw, that day both of them added me into their msn conver and junjun was like
"MUMMY! LOOK, WENDY'S A CAT!"
Me: "lol"
Junjun : "Gonna make her santa claus"
Me: "hmmmm..."
(sends me all the pics, which are below.)
& I'm so evil to post it up here heeee. They are like so cute luhs!
Like after so long already, erm, 2 years? They will still talk to me at least on msn lor.
Like Kor too. :D Erm, hardly any online friends will do that?
Kor's damn nice too :D Known for 5 years already. :D
(nope we haven't met in rl)
Okay, same thing I wanna say to Wendy & Junjun, better work hard
for your PSLE, a good sec school will help you get into a better JC.
Jiayou darlings, I LOVE YOUUUUUUUU.
Yes, which makes me remember, I owe wendy her birthday present..







Taken on Sharon's birthday. No, the day before.





They are so damn cute. ^^
Okay, Chem test tmr! Ahhhhh.

7:27 PM