Wednesday, July 23, 2008
HELLOOOOOOOOOOOO!
Let's summarise today's happenings.. I'm too lazy to type..
1. I'm damn fucked up with my father, I shouted at him infront
of so many other people for the first time in my life.
I swear, it's not my fault for what had happened!!
2. I was moody for the day, though I obviously don't look like I am.
3. Mr Chui kinda cheered me up LOL.
4. I MISS MR DENNIS TEOOOOOOOO!!! (also for the first time lol)
5. I'm going emo again.
Lastly, I super appreciate my little brother and sister. (:
Although, most of the time when I tell them about unhappy stuffs,
they don't really get what I mean. But they're still able to make a joke
out of it and make me laugh. Especially Mei. Dannnnnnndan is the cute one.
Haha, Him, : "DA JIEEEEEE!"
Me: "WHAT?"
Him: "I never call you what."
hahaha, cute lahs he. :D
EDITS**
I'm fucked up with my mother too!.. For going against me for something
I wasn't at the wrong. & I'm so not gonna explain, for something I din do.
Actually I'm happy to have shouted at my father.. Cause if it's before, I never
dared to. :D He stared at me with those "scary" eyes. Lol, I'm so gonna die
when he come home from work xDDDDDDD
Grandma says "He scold you, ignore him lahs!"
7:22 PM
