Sunday, July 13, 2008
I'm slow I'm slow I'm slow!
I'm doing everything so slowly!!!! :[
Slept at 5 am last night, but only managed to finish Revision of
Chap 1 & 2 of Bio, which was suppose to be handed up by ytd morning, but since there's
no lessons.. Anw, kinda disappointed when we are not going for CIP ytd. :[
I'm studying soon le.. Haha, I can't compare the sec 1 me, and the sec 4 me.
Totally different man! Haha! Feel so nerdy now heeee.
Okay, blog about friday :D
Went out with YL and Rimes to town (:
Sad we didn't have Crescendo tickets, if not, sure go oneeeeeee!
But we were at raffles.. Went to quite an number of places..
Ate dinner at NYNY at Cityhall.
Rimes with the chicken. LOL. Like wrestling with the piece of meat =.=
Then went to raffles to see see. o.O
And to far east~ where I bought some clothes and went crazy about it.
No, actually is one piece only =x Was so damn tired when I reached home at around 11.
99 days =[
1:52 PM
