ENTRIES
PROFILE
LINKS
TAGBOARD
MISCELLANEOUS
CREDITS

Human(s) Viewing

Thursday, August 14, 2008

:DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

I decided not to retake my MT.. I think, for ME to get
a B3, it's considered good already, or maybe WELL DONE already.
I've never gotten a B3 since I was in coral from sec 1 :}
Or maybe I did, for the test I did anyhow anyhow this year lmao.
But I think, it'll be difficult for me to improve if I retake.. ya..
Also, many people like Verrine dear and Jiawen also said b4 retake
wasn't good, my Oral's not even a distinction! Okay okay..

There's SS mock tmr & I'm still blogging wth. & Chemistry duno what
after school.. Mock? o.o Not sure.. =.= Will read through after I study my
SS. [:

Ohhhhhhhh! I forgot to thanks ms lum today for explaining those
physics stuff for me =/ OPS. hahahahha. Big thanks anw.

Me: "MR ONG, THIS QN"(on pressure, thinking why pressure drops in vacuum-ed jar.)
Mr Ong: "Oh, if air in the jar decreases, less pressure.. Then the balloon inside
the jar expand ah..." (start to think why pressure drops in the balloon)
Xiner: O.O "Cause volume increase, drop in pressure?"
Mr Ong: "Oh ya"

7:47 PM