Saturday, August 09, 2008
Hellloooooo :]
Let's agree that I'm hardworking!!!!
I'm done with the first 5 chaps of physics already, and planning
to finish physics by tmr.. [: Of courseeeeee I can do it.
L1R5 8 points. HERE I COME BABYYYYY! haha!!
Was kinda happy these days..
Because I'm finally working hard to get what I want,
and also getting to understand myself and the people around me better.
I realised what grandma always told me to “官好自己就好”was right.
I don't need anyone else to understand me. I know myself better than you.
If you would like to think that I'm bla bla bla... You're just entertaining yourself.
Anw, there are so many things I don't tell so many people about.
You too right? haha. I just prefer to trust myself more. It meant nothing else.. [:
I super love my brother lahs. SO CUTE LOR. HE SING ALL OUT OF TUNE,
& HE STILL WANTS TO CONTINUE. hahahha! I'm going for breakfast
tmr morning with my bro and sis! yay.
Everytime someone opens the door at night, I'll think if daddy now..
9:59 PM
