Tuesday, August 05, 2008
Heyyyyyyyyyyyyyy!!
I'm doing my CME proj now.
Wonder what's the school doing. HELLOOOOOOO!
it's like 70 days to O leves and yet, asking us to do
some stupid shit project. =.=
Next, Ms Chan so lolllllllll today. Walks in and talks about
how we are "wasting our time".. But kinda true lahs.
It's the last 70+ days already, no harm to give up a few
hours of play time, a few hours of TV time, a few hours of sleep.
The reward comes next year!! (:
Miss Chan is soooo nice! Always encouraging us, awwwwwwwwww!
You said it, you won't forget us! I LOVE YOUUUUUUUUUU MAN!
Today PE was LOL+LOL+Exercise+LOLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL!
With the "Chan" "Ma" "Li" "Chan" HAHAHA. Me, Refuse, YingXuan
and Syab, playing badminton, each shouting one of the 4 words.
Like damn funny.
"CHAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"
"MAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!"
"CHAN!!"
"MAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!"
"LIIIIII!!!!"
LOL, so anyhow lahs. Then later was the S-I-N-G-A-P-O-R-E.
Hilarious man. Can't stop laughing.
Had Lit, and wasn't quite happy with stuff the black woman said.
Wth, she only knows how to blame things on others.
It's true we got Bio SPA. And you're taking the O levels to compare to
the stupid mock exam. We're so damn ABDC tired already you still
ask us to stay back! Even, Ms Matani and Mr Teo let the geog students
take it on the other day, because they know we have to rush tp be able to
take the test, because we will be tired. WTH LA YOU BLACK
PIECE OF WHATEVER YOU ARE. lol. Mr Teo also put our
SS on a later date because of the SPA, why can't you.
Too lazy? :D Just say lahs! =.= LAME MAN YOU.
Then don't need to push the blame that the others
don't stay back to someone else right. You're our teacher.
Then in the first place, you din tell us there's no
makeup test ma. But the other ones got anw.. Wthhhhhh!!
neh neh la you. lol. =/
HEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE.
I LOVE MY GRANDMA :D
I LOVE MY CUTE CUTE BRA-DER!! :D
I very high sia. LOL.
6:53 PM
