Tuesday, August 12, 2008
Mixed emotions =.=
Okayyy!! I'm not playing online games~! I'm downloading
CME proj slides~ Have to present it tmr. WTFF, about gay marriage
Heng heng, I did on normal marriage. [:
2 freaking weeks to prelims! & I'm still revising on my first sub-physics.
BUT it's okay [: Will work harder. 3 more chaps to go, and I'm done with physics.
Then later Bio then Chem. Looking foward to Chem =/ Heeeeeee..
MT results were out today, 30 mins before the start of our O level Eng Oral..
Sad isn't it. But results were better than expected! No one congratulated me.
haha, but got really SAD lahs after so many others get their distictions and I'm
not one of them.. ]: I almost cried, only that there were no tears. I don't know why.
But anw, I'm not going to retake.
And I'm the FIRST again, as usual, to recieve my result, and
one of the FIRST for the Eng Oral. I even finish the exam first. wth. =.=
Eng Oral was okay, but wasn't VERY GOOD. At least I've got some
personal exp to talk about.. But the teachers kept prompting me, like asking
ALL (I think) the questions given to her. It's really WTH questions.
Examiner: "Do you think the people look happy in the picture."
Me: "No."
(Examiners give shocked faces.)
(Me thinking. "Opppps?")
Me: "Because.. They are not smiling and is staring at the ball instead of
participating in the game. They don't seem interested."
Examiner: "Okay. So, do you think they are enjoying the game?"
(ME THINKING WTF, I JUST SAID NOOOOOOOOO!!!)
Me: "er... No, because they are staring at the ball and doesn't look like
they are enjoying?"
THEN, I'M LIKE OMG WHY I SAY STARE AT THE BALL.
---
Examiner: "If you were to do something special for your grandmother,
what would it be?"
Me: (SMILES =D)
Examiner: "It's okay, take your time to think.."
Me: @.@ Oh, I would probably organize a family gathering for her la.
(realising what I said.. I gave the OPS face, then continued.) Because
my grandma have quite a number of siblings and they hardly get the
chance to talk. And I thought she would be happy if we had one. :D"
(So not true, they meet up quite often already.)
Where got like that one =.=
&&&
Me: "Mummy I told them great grandma lives with us, because I didn't
want her in a nursing home." (LOL)
Mummy: "Correct ma, is need to talk bullshit one what."
Me: "Ya, still got more bullshit. I told them I talk to her occasionally to
make her more happy since she hardly get the chance to talk to others."
Mummy: "HAHAHHA."
Me: "I never tell lie what, SHE OCCASIONALLY TALK TO ME. Then,
no difference as I talk to her ma!"
Mummy: "true."
Okay la, I not so bad to my great grandma one lahs. But whenever I see her
we will still chat haha, mostly about the same stuff. lmao.
HEEEEEEEE. I'm not happy now. ]:
9:41 PM
