ENTRIES
PROFILE
LINKS
TAGBOARD
MISCELLANEOUS
CREDITS

Human(s) Viewing

Friday, September 26, 2008

Today's lessons.. SUPER SLACK MAN!!

Mother Tongue- Obviously have nothing to do. But I did
some English exercises [:

Chemistry- HAHA!! Data logger experiment session.
Was DAMN fun. Not because of the experiment,
but because me and Felicia were finding ways to blow up
the Chem lab as usual. HAHA. This time with video! Watch below!
& I think Data logger sessions are fun, with both Chem & Bio.
But Physics's kind of boring. HAHA, I still remember the
test on the effect of different conc of Lipase on the milk(?).
"Miss Chan, breast milk ah?"
"You tell me whose one lah?"
*Speaks softly* "Yours."
& Me and Jiahui's sine graphs.
Me: "EH? WHY ZERO PH?"
Jiahui: "Eh ya lor, why ah?"
Me: "MISS CHAN"
*miss chan checks but can't find the prob."
Me: "oh, never connect the sensor."
LMAO.

Then it was maths, & Mr Teo when through our E-maths papers.
I'm still quite shocked about my A1 grade. Haha!

& another maths lesson aft recess. [:

Oh, its my turn to cook on monday. [:
Today we had boiled potatoes for recess. & Next monday
would be fried rice! I'm still wondering what to add in it.
heh heh. =X

Right, "You're so fat that you ARE the man who can't be moved"
The funniest thing I've heard this week! :D



3:18 PM