ENTRIES
PROFILE
LINKS
TAGBOARD
MISCELLANEOUS
CREDITS

Human(s) Viewing

Friday, October 10, 2008

ONE BITCHY POST! (:

LOLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL.

"I won't bitch about others already"
funny man. Wait till pigs fly!
(I didn't say I don't bitch about others ah.)
OH WAIT THEY ALREADY DID!!! (:

YOU, are one of the funniest person I've ever seen in my life.
You can take that as a compliment.
Like the stupid black woman, you like to push things to other
ppl and say the other way round. HAHA MAD.
I'll even be shock if something comes out of your mouth that is true.
Something like "I WILL FAIL THIS PAPER!" (:
YOU WASHING MACHINEEEEEEEE!

You should lock yourself in the cupboard from today till the O levels.,
then chant: "I will fail, I will fail...."
Sure come true one!! :D
I din curse you okay, you said it yourself.

Actually, I'll still be your friend, but don't blame me if I backstab you again.

DON'T SAY I COPY CAT LA,
IT'S VERY HURTFUL ONE LEH. [:

6:40 PM