Monday, November 10, 2008
I seriously look forward to after Os.
I have lots of activities waiting for me alr, even on the 13th,
after Bio paper , will be going out with Refuse :D
Me and Refuse are always thinking the same,
like the "pathetic" thingy. hehe. I had alot of
stupid mistakes in my Physics paper 1.. ):
Headed to Tea Valley to have lunch with Refuse :D
Planned our day out next sat, with Anastasia (:
& While eating, thr was a blackout in the Nokia store
beside us, HAHA.
I WANNA GO OUT SO BAD, I WANT TO SHOPPPPP!
Will probably ask Weijie out to shop again, will die if I don't lmao.
I miss hanging out with him, laughing at other ppl hahaha.
(example at DTE, when a guy totally looks like a monkey trying
to entertain his children. HAHA)
Actually, I wanted to post up some nice songs ahhh,
mayby next time, I need your help, if you guys have these
songs, or you knwo where do download, please tell me ):
&&&. these are SUPER nice songs I've found, check them out (:
The Script- Breakeven
Anastacia- Heavy Rotation
David Archuleta- Running
Enrique Iglesias Ft Ciara- Takin' Back My Love
David DeGraw- Cheated On Me
Claude Kelly- Victim
Jay Sean- Tonight
Jyant- Crazy 4 You
Justin Timberlake- Magic
Mario- Yours Forever
Lady Gaga ft Flo Rida- Starstruck
Jackie Boyz- All Over Again
ohhh ): ALL OF THESE, I can't find. HAHAHa,
I know I'm lousy laaaaaa. If you have any of these,
send me okay! Thank you :D
1:58 PM
