ENTRIES
PROFILE
LINKS
TAGBOARD
MISCELLANEOUS
CREDITS

Human(s) Viewing

Thursday, November 13, 2008

Like finally, O levels is fally over (:

Today' paper was actually okay..
Met up with Refuse after that and headed to Astons for
lunch at bedok. Then we went to catch HSM 3 at ehub!
I tell youuuuuu we saw SO MANY ppl today. hee.
EHUB is coral dominated! xD Everyone's going out
RIGHT AFTER Os. Lmao.

I thought hsm 1 & 2 was better than 3. Not much difference
except that the third one had a more confusing storyline and
is less meaningful. The dances were the same- Perfect :D

I'll update more aft today! I've rented a few VCDs from central
and planned to watch it tonight, wthout my sister!!! yay.
ahahahhha, but with my cup noodle. but I am slightly tired now leh.
Lmao, & I just watched wall-e with my brother, was super nice,
and super cute!!!!!!!!!!!

10:32 PM